Sunday, February 21, 2010

Not about Scotland

I'm the Best Dressed Girl in Edinburgh, just ask that drunk dude who wouldn't leave me alone the other night out about town. (true story).

There are a lot of clothes in my closet and I end up wearing the easy, studio-friendly ones. Boring! Lately I've been trying to channel my wardrobe to a more interesting place. So, In honor of drunk dude + NYC's fashion week + Sunday laziness thanks to a nagging cold, here are some cute pictures of my fashion icons. We'll never know some of the color combinations of the outfits. But black & white is all a part of the glamour. Enjoy the lovely ladies (and occasional gentleman):

Baez sisters Joan, Pauline & Mimi

(especially Mimi)


Actress/singer Zooey Deshanel


Carrie Bradshaw (duh)

Audrey Hepburn (another duh)

Mary Travers (love the bangs)

Bob Dylan (love the shades)

Singer Cat Power (love the balance act between casual/chic). Often saw her with bf Giovanni Ribisi at the Silverlake dog park. She always looked stylish.

Joni Mitchell (love the mini skirt + boho guitar strap)


Maryanne Faithful (love the patterns, layers, accessories)

French singer/actress Francoise Hardy (love the headband, the colors, the hair...)

No comments:

Post a Comment